dr. Maria Ulfa, MMR
Master of Hospital Management, Postgraduate Program
Faculty of Medicine and Health Science
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
MMR UMY – Postgraduate Building, 2nd Floor.
Jalan Lingkar Barat Tamantirto, Kasihan Bantul, Yogyakarta. 55183. Indonesia.
Phone number: (0274) 387656 ext. 218 Fax. (0274) 387658
- Academic staff at Departement of Public Health, Medical Education Program, Medical Faculty of Medicine and Health Science, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta.
- Academic staff at Master of Hospital Management, Postgraduate Program, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Faculty of Medicine and Health Science, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. 2013-2017.
- Healthcare Service Management Center, Master of Hospital Management, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. 2014-2017.
- Member of Taskforce for Initiative Cardiovascular and Cancer Center Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. 2015-2017.
- Ph.D. student, 2017, in the Department of Preventive Environment and Nutrition, Tokushima University, Japan.
- Master, 2008 – 2010. Master of Hospital Management. Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta.
- Medical Doctor, 2007 – 2010. Medical Education Professional Program. Faculty of Medicine and Health Science. Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Undergraduate, 2003 – 2007. Faculty of Medicine and Health Science, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta.
- The Indonesian Medical Council-Medical Doctor. (2010).
- Infection Control and Prevention Diploma Program. Tokushima University Hospital, Tokushima, Japan. (2016).
- Greenship Associates (GA) Certificate. Green Building Council Indonesia, Jakarta. (2016)
- Internship Program at Hospital Hygiene and Infection Control Department, University Hospital Muenster, Germany. (2016)
- Professional Exchange Programme. Department of Gastroenterology Pediatric in the Samodzielny Publiczny Szpital Kliniczny Nr.6, Slakiej Akademii Medycznej, Katowice, Poland. (2006)
- The Indonesian Medical Council, Ikatan Dokter Indonesia
- Greenship Association (GA), Green Building Council Indonesia.
- Contributor of Book “Urban Farming Ala Indonesia Berkebun”. Indonesia Berkebun – Agromedia. 2015.
- Year: June 2015. Winning Project: Go Green Category “Indonesia Gardening”. World Summit Youth Award (WYSA). São Paulo, Brazil. Information about this award: With my friends, promoted our project “Indonesia Gardening” which selected as one of the best three projects in the Go Green category. “Indonesia Gardening’ is an urban farming community whose activists share the same spirit to build public awareness of the environment through urban farming program contribute to the achievement of the United National Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), raise awareness of local and global social challenges and take action on making a difference.
- Year: 2013. Winning Project: #18lebih Competition by Telkomsel. Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Information about this award: With my friends in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, we won a social project from a major telecommunication provider in Indonesia. “Merti Kampung,” it is the name of our project. At that time, I was the chairman of the project. We built environmental awareness through urban farming. We committed to ecological principles: with organic gardening for economic value, waste recycling and water infiltration, food security, health, and greening.